So, I was tagged by Julia at Boyfriends Make You Fat in blog tag. At first, I didn’t know what it was, but the rules are simple, and it was kind of fun!
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging. (What does this even mean?)
- My boyfriend is 9 years older than me, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- The only pet I’ve ever had was a guinea pig named Buddy. He lived way too long, and when he died, we buried him in the backyard.
- Tomorrow, I start my internship teaching middle school math.
- I can bend my left thumb all the way back, so it makes a 90 degree angle.
- I have perfect vision, but when I was younger, I always wanted glasses, because I thought they were cool.
- I used to go tanning on a fairly regular basis. About a month ago, I had a pre-cancerous mole removed from my right arm. I haven’t tanned since the dermatologist found it.
- If I had an unlimited budget, I would buy a new pair of tennis shoes every week.
- I have two nieces that live across the country in Seattle, and I wish that I got to see them more often.
- At one point, I was terrified to try sushi, and now it is one of my favorite foods.
- When I was younger, I passed out in church. Twice.
- One week after a got a moped during my second year of college, I got into a serious accident and I wasn’t wearing a helmet. I’m lucky that I wasn’t seriously injured!
Questions from Julia:
1. What is the last movie you saw in theaters? Is it sad that I can’t remember? Oh my gosh, I am thinking so hard …
2. Would you rather hire a trainer, chef, or house cleaner? This is a toss up. Although I would love for someone to make our house sparkle, I’d be willing to continue living in a mediocre-ly clean house if I could have a personal trainer on a regular basis.
3. If you could go anywhere in the world for a week of vacation, regardless of cost, where would you go? Australia, so I could visit my mom, who lives there.
4. What song do you always sing to when you hear it, even though you don’t like it at all? Fly Like a G-6!
5. Who is your favorite comedian, and why? Chelsea Handler or Kristin Wig, because they are hilarious women … girl power!
6. Which celebrity’s wardrobe do you covet? I like Jennifer Aniston’s everyday style, because it is casual, but stylish. She also has a rockin’ wardrobe for dressier events.
7. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hmm, a sandwich containing the following: chicken, bacon, good cheese, tomato, avocado, and ranch. Those ingredients are sooo good together!
8. If you had to give up sight, hearing or smell, which one would it be, and why? Smell, because smell is related to taste and cravings, so perhaps I would not crave unhealthy food and I could stay on track with my eating all the time 🙂
9. Are you a morning, afternoon, or night person? I guess I would call myself a late-morning and afternoon person
10. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? If yes, story please! Nope, I’ve always been too self-concious to bare it all
11. What is your reality-show guilty pleasure? The Kardashians for sure
My Questions for You:
- If you could plan your last meal, what would it be?
- What is one exercise that you love to hate?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you won a million dollars, how would you spend it?
- If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
- Who was your celebrity crush when you were younger?
- If you wrote a motto for your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite day of the week, and why?
- If you could be any animal for a day, what animal would you choose, and why?
Tag, You’re It:
- Beth at Beth’s Journey
- Kelsey at Go Girl
- Kristin at STUFT Mama
- Janae at Hungry Runner Girl
- Ashley at Fashionably Fit
Also, if I didn’t tag you … do it anyways, and pretend I did! I’d love to read more about all of you! If you’re reading and don’t comment, please do, so I can check out your blog, too (if you have one).