- Have a refreshing yogurt mess for breakfast.
- Take your puppy (graduation gift!) on a nice, long walk.
- Get your car washed at a high school fundraiser.
- Snack on some veggies and hummus.
- Lay in the backyard on your new zero gravity chair (graduation gift!) and play with your iPad (graduation gift to myself!).
- Prepare a delicious spinach salad with deli turkey, crumbled goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, avocado, and sliced almonds for lunch.
- Snack on juicy watermelon while making said salad.
- Play outside excessively with your puppy.
- Enjoy a slice homemade banana bread purchased from car wash fundraiser.
- Grill out something delicious for dinner on your new grill (graduation gift!).
I can check numbers 1-7 off the list. Now, I’m off to work on 8 and 9, see what else the day brings, and convince the boyfriend that number 10 is a great idea.
What are you up to today? I hope it is a beautiful day where you are and that you are enjoying it!
I am having one of those humbling days where I’m basking in the realization that I am a lucky girl living a wonderful life!